Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Inaugural Post

I want to welcome everyone to a brand new blog about venture capital. Whether you are a newbie to this site or a seasoned venture capitalist (what firm and can I send you a copy of my resume?!), you will find it useful. In the next few weeks, I am going to start off with basic definitions and terminology, and then go from there. I hope to add additional posts in the future relating to finding a career in venture capital, and also how to receive funding if you are an entrepreneur.

Please post any comments or feedback that you have and don’t feel shy! I am looking to make this site as relevant as possible to each and everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the new blog! I was looking for information on venture capital when this page popped up, and it is perfect for me because you explain things very simply. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you're my first visitor that has posted! I'm glad that is easy for you to understand, and hope you'll come back to visit each day. Tell your friends to check it out!

    ReplyDelete